Effective Date: June 10, 2019
Freeli® Foods (“Freeli Foods” or “we” or “us”) is committed to privacy and will only use the personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) that you provide in accordance with the terms outlined below.
1. What Information Do We Collect From You on Our Sites?
When you use our Sites, you may choose to provide certain information directly to us to request more information or services, including the following Personal Information:
- first name, last name; and
- email address.
You may, however, visit our Sites anonymously. We will collect Personal Information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply Personal Information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
- new or returning visitor;
- time of visit;
- duration of visit;
- pages viewed;
- where you found the Sites (search, direct, social media, etc.);
- country you’re visiting from;
- technology you’re using (browser, screen resolution, etc.); and
- gender and age range.
This Usage Information does not constitute Personal Information.
2. How Do We Collect Your Information?
We collect Personal Information when you:
- visit our Sites;
- request information;
- sign up to receive emails from us;
- fill out a form on the Sites; and
- otherwise interact with the Sites.
A “cookie” is a small data file stored on your web browser or on your mobile device that allows us to recognize your computer or mobile device when you visit the Sites by associating identification numbers with other user information you have provided us. Some cookies will remain on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device for the duration of your browser or user session, while others will remain until deleted by you. You may also be able to configure your computer or mobile device to limit the collection of these “cookies,” but that limitation may also limit our ability to provide all the services or functionality of the Sites. For more information about cookies including how to set your internet browser to reject cookies please go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
3. What Do We Do With Your Information?
We collect and use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to personalize user experience;
- to make your customer account available to you;
- we may use information in the aggregate to understand how users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Sites;
- to improve our Sites;
- to improve customer service;
- to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs;
- to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Site feature; and
- if you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, and related service information. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us via our Sites.
4. How We Protect Your Information?
We utilize appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your Personal Information and data stored on our Sites.
5. Do We Share Your Information?
We also may disclose your Personal Information:
- in situations where sharing or disclosing your information is required in order to offer you services you request;
- to a third party or parties, with your consent and where disclosure is required or permitted by law;
- if, in our reasonable judgment, it is necessary enforce compliance with our internal policies or to protect our Sites, customers, or others; and
- to any other entity that acquires all or a portion of our organization by merger, reorganization, operation of law, or a sale of some or all of our assets.
We may also be required to use or disclose your information in connection with a legal action or other proceeding, including without limitation, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request.
We may disclose Personal Information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, and to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
6. How Do I Opt Out of Receiving Emails?
Alternatively, for e-mail communications, you may opt out of receiving such communications by following the unsubscribe instructions set forth in most e-mail messages from us. Your unsubscribe request or e-mail preferences change will be processed promptly, though this process may take several days. During that processing period, you may receive additional emails from us.
7. What About Other Websites and Social Media Platforms?
In general, the third-party providers that we use will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
Social Media Sites
We work with third parties, including social network sites like Twitter and Facebook, and with application developers who specialize in social commerce so we can connect to your social networks. All of these companies operate Social Media Sites. We provide access to our Sites by third parties and business partners so we can generate interest in our products and services among members of your social networks and to allow you to share product and service interests with friends in your network.
The use of any features made available to you on our Sites by a third party may result in information being collected or shared about you by us or by the third party. Information collected or shared through any such third party features is considered public information by us because the Social Media Sites made it publicly available. If you do not want us to be able to access information about you from Social Media Sites, you must instruct Social Media Sites not to share the information. We are not responsible for how these third parties may use information collected from or about you so be sure to review the privacy policies and privacy settings on your social networking sites to make sure you understand the information they are sharing. If you do not want a Social Media Site to share information about you, you must contact that site and determine whether it gives you the opportunity to opt out of sharing such information. However, we do identify any areas on our Sites where third parties share information about you.
We use features on Social Media Sites that allow you to express positive opinions about our services. Those Social Media Sites may collect or register your views about our services and make those views available to us and on public portions of the Social Media Sites. If you do not wish any of this to happen, you should not express your views about our services on Social Media Sites and you should review your privacy settings on such Social Media Sites. We are not obligated to display your name or other identifying information, account name, profile photo or other information or content on our Sites even if you express an opinion about our services or have consented to our use of such information or content. We reserve the right to remove the information of any person for any reason. We may also remove from our Sites, in our sole discretion, any product offering or any photo or product description relating thereto. If you would like us to delete the data we have collected about you that we have received through any social media provider or Social Media Site, please contact us. However, if your information is deleted you may not have access to certain promotions, services information or opportunities as a result.
The Sites may list or link to third party products, services or websites. We do not have any control over the quality, safety or legality of the items advertised, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of suppliers to sell items or the ability of buyers to buy items, or the truth or accuracy of any information on third party websites. For these reasons, Freeli Foods and its affiliates cannot ensure that a buyer or supplier will actually complete a transaction or that information on a third party’s website is accurate or reliable. Freeli Foods will not be a party to any transactions between you and such third parties and any correspondence concerning such transactions should be conducted between you and the third party.
8. Is Your Site Intended for Children?
The Sites are not directed to children under the age of 13. Children under the age of 13 are prohibited from submitting any Personal Information to us through the Sites. If you believe a child has provided us with information, contact us at [email protected].
9. What About California Privacy Rights?
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of Personal Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, in addition to the rights set forth above. Under California law, you have the right to send us a request at the designated address listed below to receive the following information:
- The categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year;
- the names and addresses of the third parties that received the information; and
- if the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed.
This information may be provided in a standardized format that is not specific to you. The designated email address for these requests is: [email protected]
Also, please note that we have not yet developed a response to browser “Do Not Track” signals, and do not change any of our data collection practices when we receive such signals. We will continue to evaluate potential responses to “Do Not Track” signals in light of industry developments or legal changes.
10. Can International Users Access Our Sites?
At this time, our Sites are based in and solely intended for residents in the United States, Mexico, and Canada. If you are not a resident of the United States, Mexico, or Canada please do not provide any Personal Information to us through the Sites. If you have any questions or requests, you may contact us at [email protected].
11. Are There Any Other Details?
If you have any questions about your privacy or security on our Sites, please contact us using the following information: http://www.freelifoods.com
Oakland CA 94607